The farm shop sells as much local produce as possible and everything we grow and rear at the farm is for use exclusively within White Row, much of the other stock is from within 50 miles of our farm.
- Pork from our pigs, ham from our pigs
- Eggs from our chickens
- Vegetables and salads from our fields
- Home grown herbs and salads
We also keenly support other farmers and producers in our area
- Lamb & beef from local farms
- Bread from Hobbs House Bakery
- Cheeses: goats, smoked, spreads, soft, hard, strong, mild. From the Stinky Bishop to the Woolley Hole Cave aged cheddar, tang, to mild blue taleggio for cooking, spreading or to have with biscuits. And of course the famous Bath blue
- Cream, yogurts and milk from Ivy House Farm
- Sweets, chocolates and fudges, frozen roulades, elderflower sorbet
- Local honey, preserves, chutneys, soups and puddings
- Curry sauces, frozen Indian meals, veggie lasagne, casseroles and risottos
- Local ales and wines
- Cakes, biscuits, tarts, pies and flans
- Coleslaws, salads
- Pasties, pork pies, sausage rolls, quiches, Scotch eggs
Free From foods
- Authentic gluten free Italian pasta
- Our own gluten free, dairy free, vegan, raw range of pies, cakes and sponges
- Gluten free beer!
Plus we stock the local newspapers and regional magazines, have hampers, hay bales, straw bales and gift vouchers! Did we miss something?? Oh yes onions on the string straight from Roscoff!
The White Row Fishmongers
Drop in for fresh fish & shellfish & cooking advice
- Fresh fish counter with fish delivered daily, mostly from the South Coast fisheries
- Home made fish cakes, terrines, pates,taramasalata, seafood salads and much more
- Frozen ready to cook fish pies, breaded fish and prawns
Plus at the Take-Away top quality fresh fish fried to order, eat in or take away.
The White Row butchery is run by Jon Thorners. Our Large White pigs are sold soley on site in the farm shop and in the White Row Cafe. The butchers counter has an excellent range of all meats, any from other local farms.
The White Row bakery is supplied by the wonderful Hobbs House Bakery. Fresh bread is baked and delivered daily, baguettes, bloomers, wholemeal, granary, spelt, rye, olive and plenty more. We also stock a great selection of local cakes, biscuits and pies.
Fresh Fruit & Vegetables
Great food depends on freshness and here at White Row we grow much of the potatoes, vegetables and salads, all of which is sold in the shop and used in the cafe.
Here in the West Country, we pride ourselves on producing some of the finest dairy produce. We stock a wide range of local yoghurts, milk, cream & butter. Including, Ivy House Farm’s renowned Jersey cow’s milk and clotted cream.
Preserves & Chutneys
We sell a great variety of tasty, locally produced preserves and chutneys. So whether you are looking for some delicious local jam for a cream tea, or some perfect chutney to accompany ham or cheeses, our wide range of preserves and chutneys is sure to meet your needs!
Our selection of products is constantly growing and we strive to find new and exciting products for our customers. We are proud to supply local produce, especially those which the West Country is famous for, such as our excellent selection of locally produced cider and ice-cream.