The farm shop sells as much local produce as possible including
- Pork from our pigs
- Eggs from our chickens
- Vegetables and salads from our fields
We also keenly support other farmers and producers in our area
- Lamb & beef from local farms
- Bread from Hobbs House Bakery
- Cream, yogurts and milk from Ivy House Farm
- And plenty more
The White Row Fishmongers
White Row Fishmongers is run by Kevin King and his team. Formally from the Scallop Shell & Baths Moon & Sixpence, Kevin is an experienced head chef and fishmonger so drop in for cooking advice and fresh fish
- Fresh fish counter with fish delivered daily, mostly from the South Coast fisheries
- Home made fish cakes, terrines, pates,taramasalata, seafood salads and much more
- Frozen ready to cook fish pies, breaded fish and prawns
Plus at the Take-Away top quality fresh fish fried to order, eat in or take away.
The White Row butchery is run by Jon Thorners. Our Large White pigs are sold soley on site in the farm shop and in the White Row Cafe. The butchers counter has an excellent range of all meats, any from other local farms.
The deli is run by head chef Jamie Barnett and his team and has a lot of real foodie goodies including
- Cheeses, salamis, hams and other cooked meats
- Homemade savoury tart, stuffed squash, duck confit and pates
- Sausage rolls and Scotch eggs using pork from our pigs
- Traybakes and a delicious range of cakes and pastries
- Fresh sandwiches, picnics and hampers made to order
The White Row bakery is supplied by the wonderful Hobbs House Bakery. Fresh bread is baked and delivered daily, baguettes, bloomers, wholemeal, granary, spelt, rye, olive and plenty more. We also stock a great selection of local cakes, biscuits and pies.
Fresh Fruit & Vegetables
Great food depends on freshness and here at White Row we grow much of the potatoes, vegetables and salads, all of which is sold in the shop and used in the cafe.
Here in the West Country, we pride ourselves on producing some of the finest dairy produce. We stock a wide range of local yoghurts, milk, cream & butter. Including, Ivy House Farm’s renowned Jersey cow’s milk and clotted cream.
Preserves & Chutneys
We sell a great variety of tasty, locally produced preserves and chutneys. So whether you are looking for some delicious local jam for a cream tea, or some perfect chutney to accompany ham or cheeses, our wide range of preserves and chutneys is sure to meet your needs!
Our selection of products is constantly growing and we strive to find new and exciting products for our customers. We are proud to supply local produce, especially those which the West Country is famous for, such as our excellent selection of locally produced cider and ice-cream.